Important Message from USA Boxing! Annual Athlete Physicals Required as of June 1, 2016
Beginning June 1, 2016, all athlete members shall have proof of a current physical in their passbook to be able to compete in USA Boxing sanctioned events.
REMEMBER! CHECK THE SITE TO STAY UP TO DATE ON YOUR STATUS FOR THE EVENT! www.socalstateboxing.com
AGE AS OF DEC. 31, 2016
- All boxers that are currently registered with USA Boxing and have an up to date PASSBOOK with 2016 membership card stapled to Passbook may compete in the 2016 State Championships.
- USA passbook must be obtained prior to your arrival for the 2016 State Championships.
- Boxers will not be permitted to register for USA Passbooks at the weigh-ins. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS
- All coaches must have a current up to date RED PASSBOOK for the 2016 membership in order to be able to be in a boxers corner during competition.
- Coaches must also show Red Passbook to obtain a coaches wrist band
- Number of Coaches Wrist Bands will be allocated as follows: 1-6 Boxers = 2 Coaches' Passes 7+ Boxers = 3 Coaches' Passes
- A list of all brackets will be posted on the website beginning May 2016 after registration time has ended and brackets have been formed
- The draw will be held
- Riverside County Boxing Club 31556 Railroad Canyon Rd. Canyon Lake, Ca. 92587
- All coaches are invited to participated in the draw
All boxers must weigh-in Friday June 10, 2016
- Friday: 4pm - 5:30pm
- Saturday : 7:00am
- Sunday : 7:00am
- Physicals will follow weigh-ins on Fri., Sat. & Sun
Competitions will start
- Friday June 10, 2016 : 7pm
- Saturday June 11, 2016 : 12 Noon
- Sunday June 12, 2016 : 12 Noon